Randolph High School is hiring a Varsity Girls Head Soccer Coach for the upcoming fall 2019 season.
HEAD GIRLS SOCCER COACH (#Stipend)
- Job ID: 3039073
- Application Deadline: Posted until Filled
- Posted : January 7, 2019
- Starting Date: March 2019
Randolph Public Schools Athletics Department is seeking a Head Girls Varsity Soccer Coach.
The Girls Varsity Soccer Coach will work to ensure safety, skill development, and progress of each player during off-season and in season workouts/practices including the monitor and support of academics. Reports directly to the Athletic Director
This position requires: MIAA Coaches Certification, Prior Playing and Coaching Experience, and successful completion of a CORI. A strong commitment to academic and athletic success of all student-athletes is expected as well as effective communication skills.
In addition, the Girls Soccer Coach is expected to:
• Organize players for pre-season and post-season meetings.
• Maintain good relations with parents, officials, volunteers and fans.
• Participate in community services opportunities as well as being an active participant in fundraising.
• Organize and plan various camps and clinics to help develop players and coaches.
• Be Certified in First Aid/CPR.
• Effectively communicate and work with students, administrators, staff, parents, and the community.
• Have a thorough knowledge of the athletic policy at Randolph Public Schools.
• Be a positive role model and motivator, exhibit qualities of leadership and organizational ability.
• Communicate with athletic trainer concerning injuries and student playing status.
• Monitor and support student-athletes academic progress.
• Experience working with a diverse student population.
Interested Candidates should apply directly on SchoolSpring.com (No Phone Calls Please)